主旨：本會秉持成立時為積極推廣社會教育、維護善良公序良俗以謀求大眾福祉之初衷，所為一切皆未違背法令且符合本會捐助章程，但遭 鈞部持續來文阻撓、否定與打壓本會推行社會教育、社會公益之善行，敬請 鈞部回示：鈞部是否支持邪教繼續妨礙風化違背善良風俗？是否維護邪教的宗教推廣自由？是否漠視或反對廣大民眾有知曉真相的權利？
1. 復 鈞部臺社(四)字第0990221507號、0990226273號、0990924637號、1000012503號、1000017280號、1000070513號、1000075742號、1000090294號、1000148256號、1000210511號、1000212385號、1010025235B號、1010015216A號函。
2. 本會100年1月17日(100)正覺教基字第100002號函已遵旨改善本會外牆廣告諒達。除本會董事長等人已於100年5月5日面呈 鈞部社教司諸位長官藏傳佛教是邪教本質之相關資料（包括《達賴真面目》、《狂密與真密》、《廣論之平議》等書籍，以及「喇嘛的無上瑜伽就是女信徒性交」DM、解密快報、達賴基金會出版《西藏佛教的修行道》）外，另於100年5月14日(100)正覺教基字第100005號函寄臺北巿政府民政局「喇嘛性侵新聞 或 相關新聞報導」資料副知 鈞部，並經常電話向承辦詹專員表明本會立意良善、所做為社會教育；今再申詳本會對佛學及哲學的研究成果極深廣無可推翻，本著取之於社會、全部用之於社會的精神，謹向社會大眾貢獻出一小部分研究藏傳佛教的本質是邪教的成果，努力進行社會教育。本會由許多社會賢達人士組成，包括學者、法律專家、大學教授、教師、公務員，對佛學及哲學的研究成果及深入廣大之程度，當代佛學界、佛教界及哲學界已經無人可以質疑或推翻；本會並一向遵循法律規範，一切文宣皆已先經多位法律顧問審核後確認無違背任何法令、並符合本會設立之社會教育宗旨後發行，言正行端，無可非議者。今觀 鈞部民國101年3月6日臺社（四）字第1010025235B號公文附件，由 鈞部主動代為隱名應係漢藏友好協會或西藏人福利協會之檢舉文中，對本會及友會、友人等之相關文件或著作，以抄前略後之斷章取義方式，誣告本會等人士行為不端邪淫之事，已涉及加重毀謗，應請 鈞部提供原文或未隱名之影印本予本會，以便本會提出告訴，於法庭上釐清事實，並公佈給社會大眾知悉，敬請 鈞部慎勿誤認事實而廁身助成共犯之倫。
3. 鈞部臺社(四)字第1010025235B號函示，要求說明本會資金來源，實所費解。本會所有資金來源，皆由本會董事、學員們及其他認同本會善行的民眾們發心捐款，每一筆收入皆開立收據徵信，並自成立後每年皆受合格會計師事務所稽核簽證，壹以合法遵照「教育事務財團法人財務處理要點」辦理，並呈報 鈞部審核。從未曾接受本國政府或任何一個國家的官方資助；所有執事不分上下，全都是義工，不曾支領過薪資、車馬費或任何款項；由本會諸升斗小民學員的傾力資助，教育社會大眾遠離違法悖善之邪教及其輪流性交、亂倫、性侵害。本會每年詳細的財務報表及會計師查核簽證報告書皆呈報 鈞部，並皆承收 鈞部之同意備查函。何以 鈞部函示本會謂資金真實來源有所疑慮？是否 鈞部公務繁冗未及遍視報部資料，而有上開疑慮？又，大函附件不清不全，敬請提供完整詳細資料，究係 鈞部捏造緣由而來函？或係真有檢舉者？鈞部應列舉檢舉者之身分及所檢舉之事實告知本會，以便本會據實改正；若是謊言誣告亂舉者，本會即應再對該誣告之團體或個人提出毀謗告訴，究明其責、釐清真相。並呈上本會已經進行中，對捏造事實作不實指控之惡質藏傳佛教團體提出告訴之刑事自訴狀、開庭通知、本會官網上公開回應「西藏人駁斥蕭平實對西藏佛教污衊攻擊」謗文1~5，以供 卓參。
4. 鈞部100年6月2日臺社(四)字第1000090294號、5月12日臺社(四)字第1000075742號、5月9日臺社(四)字第1000070513號、101年3月7日臺社(四)字第1010015216A號函，指責本會外牆高樓電子LED看板云云，本會除執行長等人已於5月5日當面向社教司諸長官口頭報告外，另本會承辦人再向承辦詹專員電話中報告，並於100年6月16日(100)正覺教基字第100010號函復臺北巿政府民政局、並副知 鈞部：「圓山捷運站外高樓『LED看板』、『電子看板』，非本會所有、所設。」不審 鈞部何以再來函質問？何以張冠李戴而馳曠公務、浪費公私資源作此無謂之公文往返？
(1) 本會所為一切皆是社會公益與社會教育，為提升社會大眾對佛學、哲學的品質，無私毫不符宗旨，更無私毫違背法令處。本會以對內明哲學與藏傳佛教根本教義所作之學術研究豐碩成就，救護民眾免於被藏傳假佛教所欺騙，揭發藏傳佛教邪淫教義之本質，為教導民眾認清藏傳佛教是仿冒佛教及邪教的事實，以避免民眾在不知情下被誘姦或被強迫與喇嘛合修雙身法，更避免臺灣男性被喇嘛暗中戴上綠帽子、女性被喇嘛性侵而暗夜哭泣，正是為警政單位維護民眾家庭和樂、為 鈞部及相關單位關心的培養兒童青少年有健全人格發展的成長環境，實乃用心良苦。為令大眾廣知藏傳佛教屬於仿冒宗教、喇嘛不是佛教僧人的真相，讓民眾生起警覺心，應該對喇嘛傳播的淫穢教義審慎檢視，本會曾提供數十處文獻紀錄，提供 鈞部查核，茲舉壹例：為講經等所傳後密灌頂，謂由師長與自十二至二十歲九明等至〔謂須由師長與自十二歲至二十歲各種不同年齡之九位明妃，一一與之交合而同入性高潮中並觀樂空不二，然後一一射精於明妃下體中而收集存放在嘎巴拉中〕，俱種〔具備與九位明妃交合而收集混合成為紅白菩提——喇嘛與九位明妃混合後之淫液——俱有男女雙方之種子〕金剛〔此淫液名為金剛菩提心〕注弟子口，依彼灌頂。如是第三灌頂前者，與一明〔在前面第三灌頂中與一位明妃〕合受妙歡喜；後者，隨與九明等至〔後者則是隨即與九位明妃同入性高潮中〕，即由彼彼所生妙喜〔由那樣而產生妙喜，取得甘露為弟子灌頂〕（宗喀巴．《密宗道次第廣論》），以上藏傳假佛教的教義內容，明顯已違背善良社會風俗與本國民、刑法等法律，亦不合乎受憲法保障宗教信仰自由之規範。又藏傳佛教「廣論」中所謂的顯教修證，同於常見外道的意識心，而非佛教經典中說的第八識如來藏，本質即是外道仿冒佛教，推廣之後嚴重誤導佛教界的大法師與廣大信眾，實以常見外道之教義與身分而仿冒佛教，亦是在實質上妨害佛教；將來若再仿冒基督教、道教…等，都同樣是仿冒宗教者，全都不符合公平正義，也是嚴重欺騙社會之惡行，亦應加以披露以免社會人士在信仰上面受害，這也是本會應作而今已作的社會教育善行；不如是行，則是違背本會成立之宗旨。綜觀藏傳佛教的教義與行門自始至終都是假冒別的宗教，其教義與修行方法自始至終都與被仿冒的佛教教義無關，初始即是違法的仿冒行為；其教義又公然鼓勵喇嘛、信眾亂倫與姦淫幼女，殘害兒童、少年身心，違反兒童及少年福利法，本會加以披露之一切作為正是負起社會教育責任，分擔 鈞部應負的社教責任，以此而免除民眾因為對密宗仿冒佛教的「雙修」、「金剛」、「水灌頂」、「瓶灌頂」的意涵都還不知道，將來就無法避免家人去作「男女雙修」，然後「受持」來自上師下體的「金剛性器」的「洩精水」，而被當作是「瓶子」被強制「洗淨灌頂」。教育社會移風易俗向上提升是 鈞部的職責，故本會從事的社會教育行為，是幫助 鈞部免除未作移風易俗的社教行為而在將來被輿論訶責的可能，鈞部理應支持才是，如何反而倒行逆施要求本會停止極善之社會教育行為？
(2) 本會本著教育基金會應教育及培養一般民眾民主素養、正確法治觀念的立場；令大眾周知藏傳佛教打著佛教招牌，行仿冒之實，以免被繼續被騙；可以了知喇嘛披著佛教僧人的外衣，假修行之名、行邪淫之實，欺騙社會而說男女性交的雙身法可以使人即身成佛，這與佛法的修行完全無關，卻騙人說是最高級的佛法的事實，令無辜的民眾免於受騙上當，讓臺灣這塊寶島免受邪淫、亂倫、性侵幼童、破壞家庭的喇嘛教的玷汚，這正是替 鈞部推行愛國教育、鄉土關懷、增加民眾資訊的知能，以及增長民眾思考及判斷力的社會教育正義之行。鈞部為本國最高教育主管，不應不知我國歷史上，元明清代此種淫人妻女的邪教為害至深，例如《元史》中處處記載，此邪教亡國殘民之事實，例如：【宣政院使西僧哈麻】為了討元順帝歡喜，引進西番僧以秘密法雙身修法媚帝，為此哈麻之妹婿集賢學士禿魯貼水兒得寵於帝，朝廷成了君臣淫態百出之所，君臣男女整天沉溺於斯，元順帝自己猶嫌不夠，還要與眾人同樂，元順帝時常與母舅老的沙及兄弟巴郎太子等十人男女裸居一室，君臣共蓋一被。為此而【廣取女婦，唯淫樂是戲。】歷來史學家皆同意：認同喇嘛教廣行邪淫的教義，乃為元朝亡國主因之一；而清朝開國君王努爾哈赤則說：「爾蒙古諸貝子，自棄蒙古之語、名號，俱學喇嘛，卒致國運衰微。」皇太極說：「喇嘛等口作訛言，假以供佛、持戒為名，潛肆淫邪，貪圖財物悖逆造罪。」這些歷史事實 鈞部應非無知，即應主動通令所屬相關機構進行社會教育以免臺灣社會在藏傳假佛教的推廣下繼續向下沈淪；然 鈞部不但不曾推動此類保護民眾、維護公序良俗的社會教育，竟然反過來多次阻撓本會協助 鈞部進行社會教育的義行，實屬不當。
(3) 本會義工所發放文宣，皆經多位法律顧問審核後發行，內容並無違背法令，均屬憲法言論自由保障範圍，未能通解 鈞部何故不懂事實真相而誤信誣告者言，竟未提示法規條文而逕指本會違反法律規範？敬請 明示本會違犯何法何規？今者再呈「正覺教團對於邪淫藏密不實抹黑(紅)之公開辨正」敬供 卓參，以免 鈞部受到少數外籍人士假藉假民意之片面意見所蒙蔽。
(4) 鈞部屢要求本會：「避免涉及攻擊他人或團體之名譽，以免造成他人權益侵害」，然 鈞部所垂示者，許與西方哲學家培根所言有所出入。所謂正確的知識即是力量，本會僅舉出確切證據揭發藏傳佛教喇嘛淫人妻女騙人說是佛法的修行的事實，未曾加以渲染，欲讓民眾充分瞭解藏傳佛教是邪教之後，懂得保護自己與家人。令大眾得知：藏傳佛教在「無上瑜伽」與「即身成佛」的美麗謊言後面，潛藏著男女合修「雙身法」的墮落斷壁懸崖（失去貞節、家庭破碎、家中兒童少年失怙）之秘密，純屬披露真相教育社會民眾，全都是說實話而無絲毫增添，無涉所謂「攻擊」，更無「侵害他人權益」；反而是保護他人權益，維護了所有臺灣家庭的名譽。設若仗義執言披露真相者等於「攻擊」、等於「侵害他人權益」， 鈞部公文中所說方為有理，否則即是無理之言；無理之言不應出之於名為教育部的 鈞部公文中，否則難免未來史家與今時社會輿論之公評。依 鈞部之邏輯，行政院衛生署及 鈞部實已侵害所有菸商之權益，亦涉及攻擊所有菸商，應與糾正；例如行政院衛生署與世界各國為維護舉國民眾健康，皆在菸盒包裝上標有各種警示圖文(如附件5)。如以 鈞部函示精神之邏輯，是否行政院與世界各國都「攻擊」了眾多的菸商與臺灣菸酒股份有限公司（下稱臺灣菸酒公司）的名譽？「妨害」和「侵害」了眾多的菸商與臺灣菸酒公司的權利與權益？於 鈞部核可的眾多出版社所出版的中小學健康與體育課本中，亦苦口婆心地教育兒童青少年抽菸對身心的危害，如：「菸：就是要賣給你一包謊言」，並教學生「勇於拒絶誘惑」、「勇敢表達拒吸二手菸」，是否 鈞部與 鈞部核可的眾出版社，皆聯合地「攻擊」了眾多菸商與臺灣菸酒公司的名譽？「妨害」和「侵害」了眾多的菸商與臺灣菸酒公司的權利與權益？而 鈞部所轄的全國教師，也都聽從 鈞部的旨意，一起「攻擊」、「妨害」和「侵害」了所有的菸商與臺灣菸酒公司的名譽、權利與權益，以及從菸商與臺灣菸酒公司受益者的所有售菸商店名譽與權益？抑或 鈞部反對民眾有知道真相的權利？有關藏傳假佛教仿冒宗教、歛財、騙色、妨害家庭、危害受害者家中的少年及兒童失去家庭溫暖之事，本會此項披露真相保護臺灣社會之義行，請 鈞部明白指出，違背何法何規？
6. 本會不計一己之形象與得失，以維護社會大眾的福祉與權利為己任，為維護社會的公平正義，不懼躲在暗處的西藏密宗誣告者。彼輩從來不敢也無能力正面對本會提出其邪淫教義上和性侵行為上的質疑作任何回應，遑論從藏傳佛教的教義及學術、哲學層面前來辯論或造文辨析？此輩濫告者亦不敢循正常的法律途徑，而貫用社會大眾所公認不恥之抹紅與抺黑的手法，只能極盡厚誣本會與相關人士之能事，同時捏造假民意不斷對中央、地方各行政部門施壓、浪費國家行政、司法資源與人力，再於網路上散播詆毀本會言論，藉以損害本會的名譽、戕害本會全體學員與義工的權益，正是惡人先告狀，誠期 鈞部勿再無智誤信讒言，本會將依據 鈞部提供之資料，立即對此不實團體採取法律行動，以正視聽。
又據 鈞部臺社(四)字第0990221507號函，乃是直接將誣告者對本會的無根據且與事實不合之控訴，轉為 鈞部公文主張之內容，形同 鈞部認同該不實檢舉函捏造之內容，今請示 鈞部是否意欲為邪教張眼？又如所函示：「宗教不宜指稱其他宗教之教義、科儀……但勿全稱指涉，以免有詆毀之嫌；宣揚宗教，不宜指涉他教……」者，完全不符事實與公平正義，本會所提示社會大眾者，乃是彼邪教教義嚴重違背本國法律與善良風俗者；鈞部於此視而不見、都無所察，反而指責本會，實屬顛倒之言。另 鈞部曾於2月10日召開「研商財團法人正覺教育基金會透過大眾傳播工具，散播不利藏傳佛教等行為，本部後續處理事宜」會議，會議名稱已將本會正大光明之社會教育善舉，誣構為「散播不利藏傳佛教等行為」，而竟完全未通知本會到場說明，會前會後亦從未主動通知本會召開此會議及會議內容，卻片面告知誣陷本會之「在臺西藏人福利協會」，敢請 鈞部明示：鈞部是否支持該協會支持之邪教繼續傳播？鈞部如是行為是否符合行政程序？是否符合教育部存在之宗旨？
7. 本會本於社會教育初衷，所為一切皆是社會教育，並依循憲法增修條文第10條第6項「為維護婦女之人格尊嚴，保障婦女之人身安全，消除性別歧視，促進兩性地位實質平等。」致力於避免不知藏傳佛教是邪教的事實的廣大婦女同胞成為喇嘛的性奴隸，揭露藏傳佛教的神話其實是千年大騙局，令其密而不宣矮化女性、誘姦女信徒的教義無所遁形。本會正是社會正義、普世道德的維護者與實踐者，更具備了正確價值的維護、錯誤喇嘛教認知的改革、良善社會風氣的倡導、全體義工社教服務之提供、為政府相關單位開拓與創新 鈞部早已應為的社會教育的角色功能，是應受 鈞部大力表揚而非應受 鈞部大力打壓的單位。
又，本會除推行社會教育外，亦致力於各類社會公益並支持 鈞部政策，例如：98年莫拉克風災時與友會立時傾囊響應 鈞部賑災，當年八月直接捐給 鈞部新台幣702萬5千元作為校園重建資源，由 鈞部總務司匯總公告為捐款最高團體（第二名團體則為三百萬元），十二月遂榮獲 鈞部頒發銀質獎團體榮譽；100年7月再捐50萬元響應 鈞部「全民攜手—不讓任何一個孩子失學」政策；其他如每年至少捐款30萬元辦理整個大溪鎮國中小清寒獎助學金……等社會公益善舉不可勝數。何期 鈞部對於多行善事之本會未曾稍賜青眼，至於仿冒其他宗教、多行邪淫、常常誘姦女信徒、導致學密家庭破碎、兒童失怙的邪教，鈞部竟大力加以支持，反而來文不許本會披露真相教育社會大眾，竟樂於聽信妨害風化者捏造之片面假民意誣告言詞而凌壓本會？豈是身負教化任務的教育部所應為者？
又本會一向針對邪教教義所提出之眾多質疑，無涉「入出國及移民法」第62條第1項之規定，捏造假事實檢舉本會者才是違背「入出國及移民法」第62條第1項之規定，才是 鈞部所應指斥者，鈞部怎能反過來打壓本會的義行？又本會一切所陳皆為事實，非如向 鈞部檢舉者之捏造假事實，何來「詆毀」之嫌？若准 鈞部所示邏輯或原則，則 鈞部若根據事實披露真相時，是否即是「詆毀」說謊之造惡人士？又是否 鈞部於所核可之國中以下健康與體育課本中，亦有「詆毀」眾多菸商與臺灣菸酒公司之嫌？是否 鈞部有「透過教育傳播工具，散播不利菸商菸廠等行為」？是否 鈞部亦指陳行政院亦有「透過大眾傳播工具，散播不利菸商菸廠等行為」之嫌？如 鈞部核可之康軒文教國中課本中，教導學生「勸阻你的家人或朋友不要吸菸，或是請吸菸者離開現場」（康軒文教．《國中健康與體育2上》），是否 鈞部有「迭次透過教育傳播工具，散播詆毀、歧視吸菸者的行為，羞辱吸菸族群的言行」之嫌？是否 鈞部指陳立法院諸公通過菸害防制法即有「指責立法委員透過國家公器，歧視與羞辱吸菸族群的言行」之嫌？是以本會無法接受 鈞部未查明事實真相所為之糾正，並無過失可供糾正故，是 鈞部應該加以表揚之義行故 鈞部不應倒行逆施。
9. 憲法明文保障的宗教自由，並不包括對違背良善風俗、公共利益的西藏密宗一類邪教之自由，不保障仿冒任何宗教之仿冒自由，不保障破壞社會秩序、妨礙家庭與信徒亂倫雜交的藏傳邪教之推廣自由。鈞部主管者並非無知之人，對於憲法所定保障宗教自由的精神與應遵守的規範不應無知。鈞部一再指責本會發送不雅、不堪入目或妨礙風化之傳單內容，但此等文宣品的內容都源自於藏傳佛教邪教，他們並未自認為不雅，反而認為是極端高尚的成佛之事，鈞部為何需要為他們遮羞而說為不雅，竟然以此來壓制本會繼續教育民眾？又本會此類文宣品並未違背相關法令，迄今也未有檢警單位收獲本會致送文宣品後，以本會違反刑法或社會秩序維護法等相關法律而進行取締法辦者；實則，這正是本會用心良苦之處！如各國菸盒上標有各種警示圖文一般，任何人看了此圖都覺得不舒服，藉此提醒民眾注重健康不吸菸（如附件5）。本會亦秉不忍人之心，揭發藏傳假佛教性交雙修的妨害風化、妨害家庭實質，廣獲社會好評，卻獲 鈞部函示：「勿有引起巿民觀感不佳及影響學童之情形」，准此原則，是否行政院及世界各國於菸盒上及各級公家團體學校張貼菸害防制海報或圖文，亦引起舉國人民觀感不佳及影響學童？
另如本會外牆懸掛「避免宗教性侵害，請遠離藏傳佛教喇嘛」布條，委請聖約翰大學馬裕豐教授進行學術研究調查分析結果，呈報 鈞部（詳附件7-「對正覺教育基金會、佛教正覺同修會於所在地大樓外牆所做的社會教育廣告之意見和看法」問卷調查分析）。由此分析報告可知，該布條社會教育的功效良好，大部分民眾（包括圓山捷運站附近的國中、高中學生）同意其正向的提醒效果，此由學術界科學方法調查之研究報告，已說明事實並非如 鈞部函中所示者。其他如接獲眾多民眾看到傳單或登報的讚許信件與電話，不勝枚舉，皆奔走相告藏傳佛教的邪淫本質，已令臺灣民眾開始懂得保護自己與家庭，避免誤入邪教而導致家庭破碎、社會不安。
本會並已取得社會大眾之信任，例如監察院高委員鳳仙（推動防暴三法立法成功之主導者），主動邀請本會參加101年1月19日宗教性侵議題之諮詢會議（詳見本會官網http://foundation.enlighten.org.tw/headline/13）。及100年11月14日自由時報B1版「聖輪疑搞雙修 再爆比丘尼涉媒合」主動引用本會對藏傳佛教的指陳：「國內對藏傳佛教相當有意見的『正覺教育基金會』執行長張公僕表示，藏傳佛教口說『佛法修行』，但卻『淫人妻女』，具有宗教性侵之實，嚴重破壞佛法『不邪淫』基本戒律。」另有台視熱線追踪節目記者主動請求來訪，請本會藏傳佛教專家講解有關藏密人骨念珠的真相，並已於100年11月7日播出。可見大部分善良的民眾認同本會揭發：藏傳佛教的修行，就是喇嘛與女信徒性交！修習《廣論》，即是暗中為將來學密的性雜交作準備。凡有識之士，皆讚許本會不畏艱難、揭露真相的義行；僅極少數西藏密宗精舍負責人員或相關協會及「廣論」團體，因為民眾瞭解真相後，遠離藏傳佛教喇嘛及「廣論」的學習，使其供養金減少，不敢公開訴請司法調查，只能發動信眾冒稱為民眾向 鈞部、監察院及其他行政機關誣告。望 鈞部勿為此輩不敢見光者所利用，打壓本會為維護廣大國人、提升社會風氣的社會教育善行！
10. 一者，一切仿冒宗教之行為都不足取，不論是仿冒佛教、仿冒基督教、仿冒道教、仿冒回教；二者，藏傳佛教公然仿冒佛教，已經影響佛教之法師及信徒向下沈淪，影響所及，臺灣社會原有的公序良俗已被嚴重破壞；三者，藏傳佛教藉著雜交邪淫的教義，誘姦及性侵臺灣女性而爆出來的案件，幾已年年有之，已是不爭之事實，被恐嚇而隱匿以致未爆發出來者當知其數難計。如是三件事實，身為肩負社會教育重任的 鈞部，為何至今仍然睜眼不見？為何仍繼續給予邪教支持？其中有何隱情而不得不然？實令人費解。本會依循設立之捐助章程、恪遵法律，本著回饋社會的熱誠與丹衷，致力推行社會教育與社會公益，所為皆符合本會成立宗旨之各類社會教育行為，致力為保護婦女、維護社會善良風俗、尊重基本人權、維護臺灣家庭兒童少年人格健全的成長，對不同族群、性別、宗教、文化之深入瞭解與關懷，本著對這塊土地的眷眷之情，不忘溝壑，建請 鈞部早日成立專案小組，推動教育民眾認清邪教的義行，勛效行政院衛生署舉辦菸害防制相關獎勵與競賽（如http://health99.doh.gov.tw/educZone/edu_detail.aspx?Catid=30453&Type=003&kind=Sub），嘉獎教育民眾免於邪教毒害的有功團體，敦請立法院立法禁止藏密邪教傳播毒害兒童與少年身心……等，共同建立無邪教毒害民眾心靈的臺灣，提升臺灣民眾的道德水平，避免再被仿冒佛教的藏傳假佛教誘惑而向下沈淪，共同為下一代開創美好的成長環境。並懇請 鈞部將如何分辨邪教的正理規定列入高中以下課程教材中，使真相與正義得以彰顯，則臺灣社會是幸。以是至禱！
11. 鈞部 詹專員曾口頭質疑說：「如果你們做的事不屬於宗教，為什麼行文台北巿民政局？」謹隨文略加說明如下：緣於藏傳假佛教人士向台北市政府民政局誣告本會行為非法，民政局本於職權多次向本會反映，是故本會必須同時行文予民政局知悉；又，藏傳假佛教的邪教教義及仿冒他教的行為，並非性侵個案的問題，而是民俗範圍，是否應該行文各相關單位加以糾正、取締，責任屬於各地民政局，當然應副知市政府民政局，鈞部承辦官員無需對此大驚小怪。
12. 另外，本會98年7月27日(98)正覺教基字009號函呈報 鈞部上屆董事屆滿、本屆董事選舉結果，至今尚未承收 鈞部核可函，而本屆董事再過數月亦即將屆滿；敬請 鈞部盡速核備以便辦理法人變更登記。鈞部若繼續遲不核可者，將來因此滋生之法律責任，悉應由 鈞部負擔。
董事長 張 公 僕
A TEEF 1008 Response to the Ministry of Education's Opposition of the Unveiling of Truth about Tibetan Tantrism
A Letter from True Enlightenment Education Foundation
Foundation Code: 763
Address: 10F, No.267, Sec. 3, Chengde Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei City 103, Taiwan
Contact Person: Administration Section 02-25956092 (Volunteers are available to answer calls at weekdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
Attn: Ministry of Education
Date of Issue: 9 April, 2012
Ref. Number: TEEF 10101008
Confidentiality and Classification: Normal
(1) Criminal case file
(2) Notification from the Criminal Division of Taipei District Court, Taiwan
(3) Replies to the defamatory articles “Tibetans’ refutation on Pings Xiao’s slandering attack on Tibetan Buddhism” 1~5
(4) The True Enlightenment Education Foundation’s (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) open rebuttal to Tibetan Buddhism’s slandering attack against the Foundation
(5) Ten pages of health warning texts and graphic pictures on cigarette packages of different countries
(6) A pamphlet of “Exposing the Series of Lies Made by Spokesman of the Tibet Religious Foundation of H.H. the Dalai Lama”
(7) Analysis of questionnaires on the “Opinions and Views of the Social Education Campaign Displayed by the Foundation on the Outer Walls of Its Building”
Subject: The Foundation has been acting in accordance with its mission statement, which is to foster social wellbeing through actively promoting social education as well as maintaining social ethics and morals. The Foundation always duly observes laws, regulations, and its existing contribution rules. In spite of this, Your Esteemed Ministry (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry) has been sending letters to the Foundation, interfering, discrediting, and suppressing its benevolent efforts in promoting social education and wellbeing. The Foundation hereby requests the Ministry to respond to the following inquiries:
Does the Ministry support a vicious and depraved religious organization that has been continuously undermining social decency?
Does the Ministry intend to protect the freedom of an evil cult to promote itself?
Does the Ministry intend to ignore and act against the right of the public to know the truth?
1. Reply to the Ministry’s letters of Tai She (four) Ref. No. 0990221507, Ref. No. 0990226273, Ref. No. 0990924637, Ref. No. 1000012503, Ref. No. 1000017280, Ref. No. 1000070513, Ref. No. 1000075742, Ref. No. 1000090294, Ref. No. 1000148256, Ref. No. 1000210511, Ref. No. 1000212385, Ref. No. 1010025235B, and Ref. No. 1010015216A.
2. The letter of 17 January 2011, Ref. No. (100) TEEF 100002, which states that the Foundation has complied with the Ministry’s advice and revised the texts on the signs displayed on the outer walls of its building, must have been received by the Ministry. On 5 May 2011, the Chairman of the Foundation submitted to the Ministry in person the following publications that attested to the cult nature of Tibetan Buddhism: The True Face of the Dalai Lama, Behind the Façade of Tibetan Buddhism, A Fair Commentary on the Great Exposition of Tantra, the pamphlet entitled “The Lama’s Highest Yoga Tantra is to Have Sex with Female Followers,” Exposing the Inside Story of Tibetan Tantra, along with the book A Survey of the Paths of Tibetan Buddhism published by The Dalai Lama Foundation. The Foundation further mailed to the Ministry copies of news articles as well as relevant media coverage regarding sexual assaults committed by lamas, which were delivered to the Department of Civil Affairs of Taipei City Government by letter Ref. No. (100) TEEF100005, on 14 May, 2011. Moreover, the Foundation has regularly contacted administrator Mr. Zhan to express and explain our good-faith effort in social education. Once again, the Foundation would like to emphasize that its research findings on Buddhism and philosophy are profound, extensive, and irrefutable. In order to fully contribute back to society, the Foundation is dedicated to educating the public with its research findings on the evil essence of Tibetan Buddhism.
The Foundation comprises many honorable community members, including scholars, lawyers, college professors, teachers, and public servants. The research results on Buddhism and philosophy attained by its members are unchallengeable and irrefutable by contemporary scholarly communities of Buddhism and philosophy.
The Foundation has always acted in accordance with laws and regulations. All pamphlets and booklets issued have been reviewed by its legal advisors to ensure compliance with legal codes as well as the Foundation’s mission statement before their distribution or circulation.
The enclosure of the Ministry’s official letter, Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1010025235B, on 6 March, 2012, is an anonymous complaint letter after the Ministry concealed its original sender; the complaint letter was presumably composed by either the Sino-Tibetan Friendship Association or Tibetan Welfare Association. It falsely accuses the Foundation, its affiliated associations, and individuals of indecency and obscenity by quoting them out of context. Such unjustified accusation has constituted a serious case of aggravated defamation.
The Foundation is cordially requesting the Ministry to provide the original copy of the aforementioned document, or a copy of the original document in which the writer’s name has not been concealed, so that the Foundation can file a complaint with the local court, elucidate the truth in court, and inform the public of the details. In addition, the Foundation is sincerely pleading with the Ministry to exercise sound judgment rather than mistake the facts and render the Ministry an accomplice.
3. The Foundation is perplexed by the letter from the Ministry, Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1010025235B, which requests the Foundation to clarify its source of funding. The Foundation’s funding comes as donations from the board of directors, its members, and individuals who identify with its good deeds and values. A receipt has been issued to each and every donation in accordance with the law. In addition, since its establishment, the Foundation has been audited annually by Certified Public Accountant. All documentation have been prepared according to the “Guidelines for Financial Handling of Educational Institution” prior to its submission to the Ministry’s review.
Never has the Foundation received any official financial supports from the Taiwan government or government of any other countries. Its personnel have never been on a payroll, nor have they ever received salaries, reimbursement for transportation cost, or any other types of payments, as they are all volunteers who offer their service free of charge. Owing to the generous contributions from its members who are mostly individuals of average income, the Foundation is able to educate the general public to stay away from the unlawful and unethical cult, and its potential harm caused by group sex, incest, as well as sexual abuses.
The Foundation annually submits detailed financial documentation and audit reports by Certified Public Accountant to the Ministry for review and reference and has duly received confirmation from the Ministry for all its submissions. On what ground is the Ministry questioning the Foundation’s actual sources of funding? Has the Ministry overlooked the paperwork that the Foundation has submitted due to heavy workload?
Besides, attachment enclosed in the letter sent from the Ministry is unclear and incomplete. Please kindly furnish with complete detailed information to substantiate the grounds of your inquiries, and demonstrate that the cause for this letter is not fabricated by the Ministry or an informant.
Had there been an informant, the Ministry is obliged to inform the Foundation of the identity of the informant as well as the details of the accusation in order for the Foundation to make corrections accordingly. However, in the case that the accusation is ungrounded or based on fabrication, the Foundation has the right to file a defamation lawsuit against the defamer - be it an organization or an individual - to clarify the truth and hold the defamer responsible for its wrongdoing.
Furthermore, please find herewith enclosed documents in proceedings for your reference: the Foundation’s criminal case paper, court hearing notice, and open replies to the defamatory articles “Tibetans’ refutation on Pings Xiao’s slandering attack on Tibetan Buddhism” 1-5 posted on our official website; all these materials have been filed with the Court of Appeals with regard to the false accusations fabricated by a malicious Tibetan Buddhist organization.
4. Letters sent by the Ministry, Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1000090294 of 2 June 2011, Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1000075742 of 12 May 2011, Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1000070513 of 9 May 2011, and Ref. No. Tai She (four) 1010015216A of 7 March 2012, all censured the Foundation for the LED sign displayed on the outer wall of its high-rise office building.
The Chairman of the Foundation had briefed in person the officials of the Department of Social Education of the Ministry on 5 May. In addition, the person in charge of this issue also explained over the phone to Mr. Zhan, the administrator who handled this matter. Lastly, the Foundation submitted its reply letter, Ref. no. (100) TEEF 100010 on 16 June, 2011 to Taipei Municipal Bureau of Civil Affairs and copied to the Ministry. The reply letter stated the fact that “the LED sign displayed on the outer wall of the office building near Yuan Shan MRT station does not belong to nor was put up by the Foundation.”
Why did the Ministry send another letter to inquire on this matter anew? Why does the Ministry waste its time and resources on accusing the wrong party and sending pointless letters instead of focusing on worthwhile duties?
5. The Ministry made the following statements in all letters: “The Foundation should clarify its role and functions, and its activities should be strictly in compliance with the law. Any attack on the reputation of any individuals or organizations should be avoided, so as not to infringe on others’ rights. When carrying out promotional activities, the Foundation should abide by the guidance detailed in the relevant official letters from this Ministry, educate the public yet respect religious freedom, and take caution in publishing these materials that might offend citizens and make school children feel uncomfortable.”
The Foundation hereby provides its replies:
1. All the Foundation’s efforts are to promote social welfare and education as well as to enhance people’s understanding of Buddhism and philosophy. It has not acted in any way inconsistent to its mission statement, nor has it violated any laws and regulations.
The Foundation has attained remarkable achievements in its academic research of the inner insight philosophy and the fundamental tenets of Tibetan “Buddhism.” Because of its profound understanding of the essence of Tibetan “Buddhism,” the Foundation has been trying to protect the public from being deceived by this fake Buddhism and expose the lustful nature of its doctrines.
The Foundation aims at educating the general public to recognize the fact that Tibetan “Buddhism” is counterfeit Buddhism and an evil cult, as well as protecting the ill-informed public from being sexually assaulted by lamas who would beguile or force females into practicing the sexual Tantra. Moreover, the Foundation has been trying to prevent Taiwanese men from being cuckolded unknowingly and women from suffering emotional distress after being sexually abused by lamas.
The Foundation’s focus is to assist the law enforcement agencies and the Ministry to create a social environment that is conducive to harmonious family lives and proper personality development for our younger generation. The Foundation has been very thoughtful in its actions.
In order to make the public fully aware of the fact that Tibetan “Buddhism” is fake Buddhism, and that lamas are not Buddhist monks, so that the public will be vigilant toward Tibetan “Buddhism” and will cautiously review all the obscene doctrines propagated by lamas, the Foundation has provided dozens of documents for the Ministry to verify.
The following is an excerpt from one of the records:
In the latter stage of the third empowerment, which is transmitted to enable the disciple to expound the sutras, the teacher and the nine female consorts, aged from 12 to 20, attain the state all together. [ Namely, the lama teacher, the so-called “living Buddha,” needs to copulate with all nine sexual partners one by one; those sexual partners are called female consorts, aged from 12 to 20. They achieve the orgasm of the fourth joy all together and contemplate the Union of Bliss and Emptiness; then, the lama teacher ejaculates the semen into the vagina of each female consort and collects all the fluid mixtures in a skull cup.] The vajra [Tibetan Buddhism names this sexual fluid vajra bodhicitta, a term stolen from Buddhism.] which possesses the seeds [The red and white bodhi, which is the sexual fluid mixture obtained from the guru and the nine female consorts, contains the seeds of both sexes] is put into the mouth of his disciple; the empowerment is thus performed. In the former stage of the third empowerment, the teacher and a female consort [In the former stage of the third empowerment the lama has sex with one female consort.] receive the wondrous joy together; then, in the latter stage, the teacher attains the state together with the nine female consorts. [“The state” refers to the state of sexual orgasm.] The wondrous joys arise from all of them. [Namely, the lama has sex with each of the nine female consorts one by one and ejaculates semen; the mixture of the semen and the sexual fluids obtained from the nine female consorts is called nectar, which is used for the empowerment of the disciples.] (Tsongkhapa, The Great Exposition of Tantras)
The above citation evidences that Tibetan pseudo-Buddhism operates under the guise of Buddhism and violates proper social ethics and morals as well as the civil and criminal laws of Taiwan. Its doctrines and practices do not meet the criteria to be protected by the freedom of religion provision under the constitution of Taiwan.
Furthermore, the so-called exoteric Buddhist practice and realization taught in The Great Exposition of Tantras of Tibetan “Buddhism” is to realize the conscious mind advocated by the non-Buddhists with eternalism, instead of the eighth vijnana, Tathagatagarbha, described in the Buddhist sutras. This indicates clearly that Tibetan “Buddhism” is a counterfeit Buddhism in essence. The spread of Tibetan “Buddhism” has seriously misguided eminent Buddhist masters and vast majority of Buddhist followers. The fact that it has been propagating the doctrines of eternalism in the name of Buddhism has essentially exploited and undermined Buddhism.
In the future, any counterfeiting of Christianity, Taoism, etc. shall also be regarded as religious fraud and unjust deed to deceive the general public. Such wrongdoings are subject to exposure to prevent the public from falling prey to the counterfeit religion. This is also the social education that must be done and has been done by the Foundation; it would run counter to its mission statement had it failed to act.
Through a comprehensive survey of its doctrines and practices, the Foundation can conclude that Tibetan “Buddhism” has always counterfeited other religions since its inception. Its doctrines and practices have nothing to do with Buddhism at all. Thus, it has acted against the law from the very start.
On top of that, Tibetan Buddhist doctrines openly encourage lamas and adherents to commit incest and to sexually assault young girls. This not only traumatizes the children and youngsters but also violates the Youth Welfare Law.
The Foundation has taken up social responsibility and made every effort to expose its crimes. By doing so, the Foundation shares the responsibility of educating the society with the Ministry. Specifically, the Foundation has been trying to educate the public about the true meaning of the terminology of this fake “Buddhism,” such as the “Couple-Practice,” “Vajra,” “Water-Empowerment” and “Vase-Empowerment,” so that people can prevent their family members from practicing the “Couple Practice Tantra,” accepting “seminal fluid” from the guru’s “Vajra-penis,” or becoming a “vase” for compulsory “ Cleaning Empowerment.”
The Ministry bears responsibility of enhancing social traditions and cultures. The Foundation has been supporting the Ministry by educating the public and protecting the Ministry from possible reproach in the future by the mass media for inadequate involvement in its duty. While such supporting work ought to be encouraged by the Ministry, how is it that the Ministry would run counter to its own mandate and request the Foundation to discontinue its highly virtuous efforts?
2. As an educational foundation, the Foundation is obligated to cultivate the general public’s democratic consciousness and educate them on the correct concepts of law and order. To prevent the general public from further deception by Tibetan Tantric Buddhism and to protect Taiwan, our precious homeland, from the degradation of sexual misconduct, incest, sexual abuse of children and the destruction of families, the Foundation must make it known to the innocent public that under the guise of orthodox Buddhism, lamas don monastic robes and engage in illicit and adulterous sexual practices. Tibetan Tantric Buddhism deceives the public by claiming that the Tantric sexual practice is the highest dharma which can enable practitioners to attain Buddhahood in this lifetime, while in fact such practice has nothing to do with the Buddha dharma. The Foundation has been assisting the Ministry in social education by promoting patriotism and care for our native land, as well as enhancing the general public’s knowledge and critical thinking skills.
The Ministry is the highest educational authority of Taiwan and therefore ought to be aware of the extent of social devastation that was brought about by this adulterous evil cult promoting promiscuous sex with other people’s wives and daughters during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties of China. For instance, the History of the Yuan Dynasty documented numerous accounts of how this evil cult had ruthlessly oppressed the lives of commoners and brought about the collapse of the Yuan Dynasty.
Let’s take a look at one such account from the History of Yuan Dynasty:
To please Emperor Shun of the Yuan Dynasty, Ha Ma, a foreign monk who was the Secretary of Xuan Zheng Yuan, introduced a western barbarian monk to entice the Emperor into engaging in the secretive Tantric sex practice. Due to this, Ha Ma’s brother-in-law came into favor with the Emperor and after that, the royal court became a place where the Emperor indulged in lascivious sexual acts all day long together with his ministers and courtiers. This still did not satiate Emperor Shun and he even engaged in family group sex, sleeping naked and under one cover with family members and others. Many women were brought into the royal court for sexual entertainment.
Historians of all periods agree that the lustful, adulterous doctrine of Lamaism was one of the primary causes of the downfall of the Yuan Dynasty.
Nurhachi, the founding father of the Qing Dynasty once stated, “You Mongolian lords, you abandoned your language and titles, adopted the practices of lamas, and, in the end, brought your country to demise.” Hong Taiji, the first emperor of the Qing Dynasty said: “Lamas speak deceitful words. Under the guise of making offerings to the Buddha and keeping Buddhist precepts, they secretively indulge in wicked and lascivious acts, greedily hoarding possessions, engaged in treason and committed crimes.”
The Ministry should be familiar with these historical facts, and therefore should promptly take the initiative to demand relevant departments to rectify this issue through social education in order to prevent further depravation of Taiwanese society due to the propagation of this counterfeit Buddhism. However, the Ministry not only has not taken actions to push forward this kind of education to protect the general public and safeguard social customs and decency, rather, the Ministry has acted on the wrong side of justice and repeatedly obstruct the Foundation’s righteous efforts. It is indeed inappropriate!
3. The pamphlets distributed by the Foundation’s volunteers have been reviewed by a number of legal consultants prior to their release. They do not contain any contents in violation of laws and regulations and are protected by the freedom of speech provision of the constitution of R.O.C. The Foundation finds it difficult to understand why the Ministry has not comprehended the facts and chooses to believe the vilifier’s dubious charges against the Foundation. The Ministry has accused the Foundation without even specifying which particular clause of the law or regulation the Foundation has violated. The Foundation hereby cordially requests the Ministry to clearly specify the clause of the law the Foundation is violating. The Foundation hereby resubmits its open rebuttal to Tibetan Buddhism’s slandering attack against the Foundation (Attachment 4) for your respectful attention, such that the judgment of the Ministry shall not be clouded by fabricated public opinion submitted by a few foreigners.
4. The Ministry has repeatedly requested the Foundation “any attack on the reputation of individuals or organizations should be avoided, so as not to infringe upon the rights of others.” However, there is a Western ideology expressed by the philosopher Sir Francis Bacon, “Correct knowledge is power.” The Foundation has merely brought to light testimonies of illicit sexual acts with other people’s wives and daughters committed by Tibetan Tantric lamas, who claim that this is Buddhist practice. These are pure facts with no exaggeration. The Foundation’s intention is to help the public clearly recognize that Tibetan “Buddhism” is a wicked cult so that people will know to protect themselves and their family members. Behind the beautiful lies of “Highest Yoga Tantra” and “attaining Buddhahood in a lifetime” in Tibetan Tantrism, are the hidden secrets of the sexual tantra practice, the devastating results of which are young girls losing their chastity, families being broken, and children growing up unprotected by parents. The Foundation is simply disclosing the truth to educate the public. This act has nothing to do with “attacking” or “infringing upon the rights of others.” On the contrary, the Foundation is trying to protect the rights of others and to safeguard the integrity of women and families in Taiwan.
Whatever stated in the Ministry’s official documents should be regarded as legitimate. Irrational, illegitimate statements would not be issued by a Ministry of Education because contemporary social critics and future historians inevitably will make public evaluations of them. If the act of revealing the truth and speaking out to uphold justice is equivalent to “attacking,” and equal to “infringing upon the rights of others,” in like manner, if we used the Ministry’s logic, both the Ministry and Department of Health of the Executive Yuan would be infringing upon the rights and attacking all tobacco companies, and this situation should be rectified as well. The Department of Health of the Executive Yuan, as in many countries around the world, requires warning signs on cigarette packages in order to guard their national public health. (Attachment 5)
If we applied the logic laid out in the Ministry’s letter, would it not be true that the Executive Yuan of Taiwan and the government of every country in the world have “attacked” the reputation of tobacco companies including the Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation (hereinafter referred to as TTL)? Have the rights and privileges of the tobacco companies and the TTL been “infringed” upon and “undermined”? The textbooks of health and physical education for primary and elementary schools, being publications subject to the Ministry’s approval, earnestly educate about the harmful effect of smoking, with wording such as “Cigarettes: they are selling you a pack of lies,” “Say No to smoking,” and “Say No to passive smoking.” Have the Ministry and the authorized publishers jointly “attacked” the reputation of the tobacco companies and the TTL, as well as “infringed” upon and “undermined” their rights and privileges respectively?
Moreover, have all the teachers in Taiwan who are under the authority of the Ministry and obey the decrees from the Ministry also colluded with the Ministry in “attacking” the reputation of and “infringing” on the rights and privileges of the tobacco companies, the TTLC, and all tobacco dealers and beneficiaries of the tobacco industry? Or, does the Ministry simply object to the right of the public to know the truth? In light of the fact that Tibetan fake Buddhism counterfeits orthodox Buddhism, defrauds believers, beguiles female followers into sexual misconduct, undermines family lives and results in adolescents and children suffering - would the Ministry please elucidate per se which ordinance the Foundation has breached by righteously exposing the truth and protecting our society?
6. The Foundation has totally disregarded its own image and interests in trying to protect the rights and well-being of the public and preserve social justice. The Foundation is not afraid of the Tibetan Tantric calumniators who are hiding in the dark. They are incapable of even confronting the questions raised by the Foundation regarding their evil doctrines and sexual misconduct, let alone apply the doctrines of Tibetan “Buddhism” to defend themselves in writing at the academic and philosophical levels. Such false accusers dare not confront the Foundation with regular legal recourse. Rather, they employ a shameless, contemptible old trick of falsely accusing the Foundation of being in liaison with China to defame the Foundation and its affiliated individuals.
Meanwhile, using contrived public opinion, they constantly pressure the central and local administrative authorities to suppress the work of the Foundation, wasting the resources and manpower of the national executive and judicial branches. They have also spread slandering attacks via the internet, hurting the Foundation’s reputation and undermining its practitioners and volunteers’ rights and interests. This is exactly the case of the guilty suing the innocent! The Foundation sincerely hopes that the Ministry will have the wisdom to not believe this slander any more. Based on the information provided by the Ministry, the Foundation will immediately take legal actions against such fraudulent organizations to ensure the public is justly informed of the truth.
In its letter of Ref. No. Tai She (four) 0990221507, the Ministry adopts the unfounded, false accusations composed by the calumniators, suggesting that the Ministry endorses these accusations. The Foundation herein cordially inquires whether or not the Ministry is deliberately supporting this evil cult? The letter states: “It is inappropriate for a religion to remark on other religion’s doctrines, rituals … as well as to make generalization and engage in name-calling, so as to avoid defamation. It is inappropriate to interfere with another religion while promoting one’s own religion.…” These statements are entirely incongruent with the facts and lack impartiality and justice. In fact, the Foundation clearly points out to the public about the tenets of an evil cult that seriously violate the laws and social norms of this country.
It is ludicrous that the Ministry has turned a blind eye to this issue and made accusations against the Foundation instead. In addition, the Ministry convened a meeting on 10 February entitled, “Discussion on the actions of the Foundation of spreading unfavorable information about Tibetan Buddhism through the mass media and the measures that will be taken by the Ministry.” The very title of this meeting has vilified the Foundation’s open and honorable activities of social education as “actions of spreading unfavorable information about Tibetan Buddhism.”
On top of that, the Ministry did not notify the Foundation thus depriving the Foundation of the opportunity to provide explanation for its work, nor did the Ministry voluntarily inform the Foundation about the meeting’s contents beforehand or afterward. However, in a one-sided move, the Taiwan Tibetan Welfare Association, the very organization that has defamed the Foundation, was well informed by the Ministry. May the Foundation request the Ministry to provide answers to the following questions: Does the Ministry support the propagation of the evil cult that the Taiwan Tibetan Welfare Association supports? Has the Ministry acted in compliance with the administrative protocol and the mandate of the Ministry?
7. The Foundation has acted in accordance with its founding mission of social education and in compliance with Article 10, paragraph 6 of the Additional Revised Articles of the Constitution, which states: “To safeguard females’ dignity, ensure females’ personal security, eliminate gender discrimination, and promote substantive gender equality.”
The Foundation therefore is dedicated to preventing female members of our society from becoming sex slaves of lamas out of ignorance and revealing that the mysterious phenomena of Tibetan “Buddhism” is nothing but a perennial fraud, such that Tibetan “Buddhism” can no longer hide its clandestine female-degrading and adulterous doctrines from the public.
The Foundation is indeed the guardian and practitioner of social justice and morals: the Foundation upholds morality, safeguards the right values, reforms the erroneous understanding of Lamaism, advocates a harmonious society, provides social educational through all its volunteers, as well as expands and revamps social education in ways that the Ministry and other relevant governmental agencies should have already implemented. The Ministry should have highly commended such efforts instead of suppressing them.
Moreover, in addition to promoting social education, the Foundation also devotes itself to various philanthropic works and supports the policies of the Ministry. For instance, the Foundation and its affiliated organizations immediately responded to the Ministry’s call for disaster-relief fundraising in 2009, right after the devastating Morakot Typhoon, and donated directly to the Ministry NT$7,025,000 in August that year for the reconstruction of the typhoon-stricken schools.
According to the public announcement issued by the Department of General Affairs of the Ministry, the Foundation was the top donor (with the second donor donated three million NT dollars) and was subsequently rewarded with a Silver Award for group contribution by the Ministry in December that year.
In July, 2011, the Foundation supported the Ministry’s policy of “Everyone works hand-in-hand: Leave no children out of schools” by making another donation of NT$ 500,000.
The Foundation’s other charitable deeds, include a donation of more than NT$300,000 annually as the grant-in-aid to all the elementary and middle schools of Daxi Township which are too many to be listed here.
While the Ministry has never commended the Foundation for its achievement in charitable work, the Ministry has offered substantial support to an evil cult that cloaks itself in another religion, condones sexual misconduct, beguiles female adherents and rapes them. For the followers of Tibetan “Buddhism,” the results are broken families, and children growing up unprotected by parents. As the Ministry informed the Foundation by mail the prohibition against educating the public about the truth, evidently, the Ministry intends to suppress the righteous works of the Foundation because it believes the fabricated public opinion of an organization which promotes social indecency. Is it an appropriate deed for a Ministry that shoulders the responsibility of public education?
8. The “Taiwan Tibetan Welfare Association,” the “Taiwan Friends of Tibet organization,” and the “Tibet Religious Foundation of H. H. the Dalai Lama” have brought up fallacious accusations against the Foundation by deliberately twisting and making out-of-context interpretations of the Foundation’s writings. Such charges were made with the intention to support an evil cult (Attachment 6: the pamphlet of “Exposing the series of lies made by the spokesman of the Tibet Religious Foundation of H. H. the Dalai Lama”). They do not represent the voice of all fellow Tibetans, and more so, not of all ethnic Tibetans.
The Foundation has never discriminated against nor humiliated the Tibetan people or the Tibetan ethnic group. It has conducted in-depth research on Tibetan culture. Based on this, the Foundation has published dozens of various titles, and millions of books have been distributed, reaching as far as Europe and America. The Foundation regards the Tibetan region, its people, as well as our Tibetan friends with deep respect and geniality. As well, the Foundation rejoices in the abolishment of feudal serfdom established by Lamaism - the abolishment of which allowed Tibet to develop its economy, and allowed the people their independence and control over their own destiny. How could anyone possibly accuse the Foundation of discriminating against or humiliating Tibetans?
The Foundation has also conducted in-depth research into the doctrines of Tibetan “Buddhism,” which has been employed to enslave the Tibetan people for hundreds of years. With its research findings, the Foundation would like to remind the public that Tibetan “Buddhism” is not Buddhism, it deceives people that practitioners can attain Buddhahood in one lifetime through practicing their sexual Tantra, and this illicit, adulterous evil cult should be avoided. The Foundation has acted out of sympathy toward the Tibetan people and found it fortunate that they will no longer be deceived by lamas who practice this counterfeit Buddhism. For the sake of the Tibetans as well as the Taiwanese women and families, the Foundation has no choice but to courageously step out and expose how this counterfeit Buddhism has preyed upon people for over a thousand years.
Moreover, the Foundation’s many queries regarding Tibetan Buddhism’s adulterous doctrines do not fall within the scope of paragraph 1, Article 62 of the Immigration Act. On the contrary, those who have accused the Foundation with fabricated materials have indeed violated paragraph 1, Article 62 of the Immigration Act and therefore deserve to be denounced by the Ministry. Instead of going after the guilty, how could the Ministry turn around and accuse the innocent?
Furthermore, rather than what the Ministry’s informant has suggested, all the Foundation’s statements are indisputable facts, not fabrications. On what grounds could the Ministry suspect the Foundation of “slandering”?
In like manner, using the Ministry’s logic, if the Ministry were to reveal the truth about the evildoers based on indisputable facts, would this then constitute “slandering” by the Ministry?
Along the same line, based on the contents of the Ministry approved health and physical education textbooks for middle and elementary school students, would the Ministry have committed “slandering” toward the many tobacco companies and TTL? Has the Ministry “spread unfavorable messages against the tobacco industry and companies using public education as a medium”? Should the Ministry be suspected of accusing the Executive Yuan of “spreading unfavorable messages against the tobacco industry and companies using public mass media as a medium”?
For instance, the middle school textbook Middle School Health and Physical Education 1st Semester 2nd Year published by Kang Hsuan Educational Group, a publisher approved by the Ministry, contains passages that educate students to “discourage families and friends from smoking as well as request the smokers to leave public area.” Given this wording, has the Ministry not “repeatedly spread messages that slander, humiliate and discriminate against all smokers”?
And since it was the members of the Legislative Yuan who passed the Tobacco Hazards Prevention Act, should the Ministry not be suspected of accusing members of the Legislative Yuan of “abusing their legislative authorities to discriminate against and humiliate smokers”?
For the aforementioned reasons, the Foundation finds it unacceptable that the Ministry is requesting the Foundation to make amends for its impropriety before carrying out proper investigation to verify the facts. There is simply no impropriety to be amended. In fact, the Foundation’s righteous efforts deserve the Ministry’s commendation. It is the Ministry that has been wrongfully accusing the innocent.
9. The freedom of religion guaranteed in the Constitution does not include the freedom for evil cults such as Tibetan Tantrism to violate social ethics and decency, undermine public welfare and social order, counterfeit another religion, erode family integrity, or propagate the practice of incestuous or promiscuous group sex. Supervisors of the Ministry are neither ignorant nor ill-informed and therefore should be well aware of both the spirit as well as the limitations of the freedom of religion provision.
The Ministry has repeatedly accused the Foundation of distributing pamphlets with obscene, repulsive, and indecent content. However, the source of this content is Tibetan “Buddhism” itself, which regards this material not as vulgar but as extremely refined material concerning the attainment of Buddhahood. Why is the Ministry covering up for Tibetan “Buddhism” and deems these materials as indecent in order to suppress the Foundation from educating the public? Materials distributed by the Foundation have never violated any laws and regulations, and hitherto no law enforcement agencies who have received a copy of our materials has banned the distribution based on violation of criminal laws or social order.
As a matter of fact, the Foundation has given much thought when it comes to the distribution of these pamphlets! Just like the warning texts and graphic pictures displayed on various countries’ cigarette packages to make people feel uncomfortable and remind them of the health consequence of cigarette smoking (Attachment 5); likewise, out of compassion, the Foundation is exposing Tibetan fake Buddhism’s sexual Tantra practices, which undermine social ethics and morals and family integrity. While it has received much applause and praises from the public for its efforts, the Foundation received letters from the Ministry which advised it “to avoid offending the general public and making school children feel uncomfortable.”
By the same token, wouldn’t the Executive Yuan and governments all over the world also be offending their citizens and making school children uncomfortable by displaying displeasing warning signs on cigarette packages as well as posters at various public and educational institutions to prevent and control tobacco hazards?
As for the sign “To avoid religious sexual abuse, please stay away from Tibetan lamas” displayed on the outer wall of the Foundation’s building, Professor Ma Yu-Feng at St. John's University has conducted an academic research about the perception of it through questionnaires. The Foundation hereby submits the result of this commissioned survey to the Ministry (Attachment 7: Analysis of the questionnaires on the “Opinions and Views of the Social Education Campaign Displayed by the Foundation on the Outer Walls of its Building”).
The result of the analysis indicates that these signs have remarkable effect on social education as most of the public - including middle and high school students active in the vicinity of Yuan Shan MRT station - agree that these signs have positive reminding effect. This academic and scientific investigation clarifies and confirms that the opinion and effect of the signs contradict with what is stated in the letters received from the Ministry.
Moreover, the Foundation has received numerous letters and phone-calls, commending the Foundation for its righteous efforts, from people who have read the pamphlets or seen our campaigns on newspapers. Many people have also wasted no time to spread the truth about the obscene essence of Tibetan “Buddhism” after they learned about it. Our efforts indeed have taught the Taiwanese people how to protect themselves and their families from this evil cult and avoid the consequence of broken families and social distress.
The Foundation has indeed earned the trust of the general public. For instance, Mr. Gao Feng-shien, a member of The Control Yuan, who successfully initiated the legislation for prevention of acts of violence, invited the Foundation to participate in a consultation meeting on the subject of religious sexual assaults on 19 January, 2012 (see the Foundation’s website http://foundation.enlighten.org.tw/headline/13).
Also, on 14 November, 2011, the Liberty Times published an article entitled “Shen Lun’s Alleged Sex Scandal, Bhiksuni Suspected of Match-making” in section B1 and quoted the Foundation’s accusations against Tibetan “Buddhism”:
“Zhang Kongpu, CEO of the True Enlightenment Education Foundation, a local organization that has been criticizing Tibetan Buddhism, remarks that Tibetan Buddhism claims it is ‘cultivating the Buddha dharma,’ while in fact it promotes ‘religious sexual abuse of other people’s wives and daughters.’ Tibetan lamas actually commit religious sexual abuse and severely violate the basic Buddhist precept of ‘no illicit sex.’”
In addition, a reporter from TTV station’s Hot Line program invited the Foundation’s experts on Tibetan “Buddhism” to discuss on air the truth about human bone rosary used in Tibetan Buddhism. This program was broadcast on 7 November, 2011.
These incidents all demonstrate that most good-hearted people do agree with the Foundation’s accusations of Tibetan “Buddhism”: its practice is essentially that lamas engage in sexual activity with their female followers! To practice according to The Great Tantra is to secretly prepare for future group sex, according to the tantra.
Anyone with common sense praises the Foundation’s righteous and courageous efforts in exposing the truth. Meanwhile, a very small number of members of Tibetan Tantric centers and their affiliated associations as well as groups that propagate the “Great Tantra” have been encouraging their followers to file fabricated accusations, under the guise of civilians, against the Foundation to the Ministry, the Control Yuan and other administrative authorities. This is motivated by the loss of money offerings they received from the general public after the followers realized the truth about their practice and stay away from Tibetan lamas. Even so, they dare not to openly request a judicial investigation against the Foundation.
The Foundation sincerely hopes that the Ministry will not to be manipulated by such an underhanded group of people to suppress the Foundation’s honorable efforts in protecting Taiwanese citizens and preserving Taiwan’s social ethics and decency.
10. First and foremost, counterfeiting any religion is unacceptable, regardless of the target being Buddhism, Christianity, Taoism, or Islam. Second, Tibetan “Buddhism” has flagrantly counterfeited Buddhism, has debauched Buddhist monks and believers and, as well, has severely damaged our society’s morals and traditions. Third, Tibetan “Buddhism” has used its promiscuous doctrines to lure and sexually abuse Taiwanese women. That such cases have been exposed almost every year is an indisputable fact, and conceivably, there are countless undisclosed cases that have not surfaced because the victims were threatened into silence. Given the three facts presented above, why the Ministry - a Ministry that is supposed to shoulder the responsibility of social education - has so far turned a blind eye to this evil cult? Why the Ministry has continued to support this evil cult? Has the Ministry been obliged to do so out of unspeakable reasons? The Foundation finds this deeply puzzling!
The Foundation has complied with its existing contribution rules and also strictly abided by the laws. As the Foundation was established with the mission to devote itself toward reciprocating society with its resources, it has been arduously promoting social education and philanthropic work. Its actions are all in accordance with its mission, which is to promote various aspects of social education, protect female members of our society, safeguarding social traditions and morals, respecting fundamental human rights, ensuring wholesome development of children and youngsters of Taiwan’s families, as well as increasing understanding and care toward various ethnic groups, genders, religions, and cultures in Taiwan.
Out of devotion and passion to Taiwan, the Foundation sincerely proposes that the Ministry set up a special commission that educates the public on how to identify evil cults through organizing competitions and activities modeled on the anti-smoking campaign sponsored by the Department of Health of the Executive Yuan (http://health99.doh.gov.tw/educZone/edu_detail.aspx? Catid=30453&Type=003&kind=Sub). The Ministry should also commend and honor organizations that have been diligently involved in educating public against evil cults. It should petition the Legislative Yuan for legislating to prohibit Tibetan Tantric Buddhism from propagating its adulterous doctrines and corrupting the minds of our children and young people to create a cult-free society for the benefit of the spiritual health of Taiwanese people. It should help to enhance Taiwanese people’s moral standard so as to prevent them from being seduced and depraved by Tibetan counterfeit Buddhism, as well as create an environment conducive to the growth of our future generations. Last but not least, the Foundation cordially requests the Ministry to decree the inclusion into the curriculum of middle and elementary schools methods of recognizing evil cults and religions, so as to illuminate the truth and uphold justice. That will truly be a blessing for Taiwan.
11. Administrator Zhan of the Ministry verbally questioned “if the Foundation’s activities do not pertain to religion, why then did the Foundation also correspond in writing with Taipei City Bureau of Civil Affairs?” The Foundation hereby provides its brief explanation: Tibetan counterfeit Buddhism has brought false accusations against the Foundation to the Taipei City Bureau of Civil Affairs, and the Bureau has duly addressed the issue to the Foundation multiple times. Consequently, the Foundation has to concurrently communicate in writing with both the Ministry and the Taipei City Bureau of Civil Affairs regarding this issue.
In addition, the evil doctrines and the religion-counterfeiting practice of Tibetan “Buddhism” not only bring about sexual abuse, but also violate the social customs and traditions, which fall under the jurisdiction of Bureau of Civil Affairs. It is therefore the responsibility of local Bureaus of Civil Affairs to determine whether or not relevant governmental agencies should be notified to rectify the issue and outlaw the offenders. Consequently, the Foundation should copy all materials to Taipei City Bureau of Civil Affairs. The Ministry should not have found our action surprising.
12. The Foundation has informed the Ministry on 27 July, 2009 of letter Ref. no.: (98) TEEF 009 that the serving term of its Board of Directors had expired and has submitted to the Ministry the result of the reelection. However, the Foundation has not received an approval letter up to now. The serving term of the Foundation’s current Board of Directors will expire in a few months. Would the Ministry please provide us with an approval letter at your earliest convenience so that the Foundation can lawfully register the change in accordance with the proceedings. Should the Ministry continue to hold off the issuance of the approval, the Ministry shall bear full responsibility for future legal disputes regarding this matter.
Original: Ministry of Education
c.c.: President Ma, Vice President Hsiao, Presidential Office, Secretary-General Tseng, Mr. King; Executive Yuan, Premier Chen, Vice Premier Jiang, Department of Health, Minister Chiu, Deputy Minister Lin, Deputy Minister Hsiao, Deputy Minister Lai, Research, Development and Evaluation Commission, Minister Chu and all commissioners; Legislative Yuan, President Wang, Vice President Hung, and all legislators; Control Yuan, President Wang, Vice President Chen and all members; Judicial Yuan; Ministry of Education, Minister Chiang, Vice Minister Lin, Vice Minister Chen, Vice Minister Wu and related departments, etc.; Ministry of the Interior and related Departments, etc.; All R.O.C. Municipalities, Mayors, Deputy Mayors, Secretary Generals, etc., Department of Education, Bureaus of Civil Affairs, Directors, Deputies, etc.; All R.O.C. City Councils, Speakers, Deputy Speakers, Senators, etc.; Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation; All R.O.C. Municipal Police Departments and their precincts, Directors, Commissioners, etc.; Ministry of the Interior, Architecture and Building Research Institute (ABRI) Director General Dr. Ho, Deputy Director General, and Mr. Chen Chuen-Tzu, Head of Accounting Office (a copy was sent to him after he called the Foundation during office hours to voice his support for Tibetan Buddhism and protest against the Foundation’s work).
(1) Criminal case file
(2) Notification from the Criminal Division of Taipei District Court, Taiwan
(3) Replies to the defamatory articles “Tibetans’ refutation on Pings Xiao’s slandering attack on Tibetan Buddhism” 1~5
(4) The True Enlightenment Education Foundation’s open rebuttal to Tibetan Buddhism’s slandering attack against the Foundation
(5) Ten pages of health warning texts and graphic pictures on cigarette packages of different countries
(6) A pamphlet of “Exposing the Series of Lies Made by Spokesman of the Tibet Religious Foundation of H.H. the Dalai Lama”
(7) Analysis of questionnaires on the “Opinions and Views of the Social Education Campaign Displayed by the Foundation on the Outer Walls of Its Building”